KPMG announced a global alliance with Salesforce
Few days back KPMG announced a global alliance with Salesforce, a market leader in customer relationship management (CRM) to offer clients a connected cross-cloud environment to help align their operations and maximize customer centricity.
Salesforce will play a very important role, just like some of our other alliance partners- in KPMG member firms’ industry-driven and customer-centric approach to digital transformation. The idea is to make our digital transformation offering become more - Connected. Powered. Trusted. We believe this approach will help our clients globally align all operations across the enterprise and enable an integrated customer journey – efficiently and accurately. The alliance with Salesforce will enable our clients to build a truly connected enterprise.
Below are some of the highlights of this global alliance:
- Both KPMG and Salesforce are seeing increased demand by clients and customers to move rapidly to a multi-cloud environment.
- Both share a vision of a connected enterprise in which our mutual clients will benefit from KPMG’s industry expertise and accelerated business results through the Connected. Powered. Trusted. digital approach.
- The Salesforce Platform and cross-cloud solutions across – sales, marketing, service and commerce – will be an important cog in the wheel, helping clients to align their operations to deliver integrated, cross-cloud solutions that can fulfill their customer promises
- The benefit of this pairing/alliance will be the ability for clients to better execute their customer centric digital transformation. KPMG’s deep industry and functional experience combined with the Salesforce Platform and cross-cloud solutions will allow us to deliver clients integrated front office solutions that can fulfill their customer promises profitably
- The timing couldn’t be better for KPMG to join the Salesforce’s partner ecosystem. KPMG’s global reach, strong client relationships, deep industry knowledge, and access to the C-suite, can help to give both organisations the network capacity to reach their growth targets
- The alliance with Salesforce will augment and enhance the strength of KPMG’s Connected, Powered. Trusted. portfolio of capabilities to bridge the front, middle and back office
Business leaders are today aware that there exists a fair amount of value in staying connected with customers. And this is just the beginning. The alliance with Salesforce will be very beneficial for a country like India as businesses here could look at leveraging the connected enterprise approach by aligning all office functions including IT infrastructure to bring the company together. Since it pays to be connected, we will see a lot of organisations developing stakeholder groups to execute the connected enterprise approach and thereby become resilient, enjoy better returns, and of course, happier customers.